Emily Auger is a certificate holder in veterinary ophthalmology – GPCert(Ophthal) from the European School of Veterinary Postgraduate Studies (ESVPS). She is happy to take ophthalmology referrals for all small animal cases including:
- Intraocular pressure measurement and glaucoma
- Eyelid surgery
- DNA testing and discussion of hereditary diseases
- Assessment of vision including cataract assessment
- Treatment of chronic tear staining and conjunctivitis
- Complicated corneal ulcers
If you would like to use our ophthalmology referral service, please complete our online referrals form.