- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Shedfield Small Animal Hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Referral services, including:
– Cruciate surgery.
– Keyhole surgery.
– Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery.
- Duncan Greeff BVetMed MRCVS CertAVP (GSAS)
- Robin Peal BVM&S BSc CertVR CertVC MRCVS
- Caroline Coombs BVetMed MRCVS
- Stephanie Ellis BVSc MRCVS
- Marc Worley BVSc CertAVP (GSAS) MRCVS
- Amy Lawrence BVetMed MRCVS
- Claire Wood BVM&S MRCVS
- Emily Auger BVetMed MRCVS
- Charlotte Whiteley BVetMed (Hons) MRCVS
- Ana Oliveira BVS MRCVS
- Cora Cheung BVetMed (Hons) MRCVS
- John Ellis BVSc(Hons) CertAVP(SAM) CertAVP(ECC) PGCert(VPS) MRCVS
Telephone: 01329 833112
Fax: 01329 834307
Our Shedfield Veterinary Hospital is open 24-hours a day, 365 days of the year.
We work in conjunction with the MiNightVet out of hours service to provide you with comprehensive care no matter what time of the day or night.
Monday to Friday: 9am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 12.45pm