Our Shedfield Small Animal Hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Referral services, including:
- Marc Worley BVSc CertAVP (GSAS) MRCVS
- Stephanie Ellis BVSc MRCVS
- Antonia Auty BVSc CertAVP (GSAS) MRCVS
- John Ellis BVSc CertAVP(SAM) CertAVP(ECC) MRCVS
- Caroline Coombes BVetMed MRCVS
- Robin Peal BVM&S BSc CertVR CertVC MRCVS
- Poppy Makhzangi BVM BVS MRCVS
- Cora Cheung BVetMed MRCVS
- Anna Bell BVSc BSc CertAVP MRCVS
- Grace Rudman BVMSci MRCVS
- Aaron Cook BVetMed MRCVS
- Kitty Chan BVetMed MRCVS
- Paola Manservisi MRCVS
- Charlotte Whiteley BVetMed MRCVS
We work in conjunction with MiNightVet out of hours service to provide you with comprehensive care no matter what time of the day or night.